Louise LeGras Hall, is the administrative center for the Sisters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul of New York, Mount Saint Vincent, Bronx, New York. Named after St. Louise de Marillac (August 12, 1591-March 15, 1660), the building was renovated to accommodate three floors of office and meeting space for the Community's Leadership and staff. The building housed St. Vincent's Free School from 1876-1911, primarily funded through a legacy from a former pupil of the Academy of Mount Saint Vincent, also on the Bronx campus. After this time, building was used by the College of Mount Saint Vincent as an auditorium and library, and also Elizabeth Seton School. The former Motherhouse building became Founder's Hall, primarily used for College activities and in 1971, the administration for the Community moved to LeGras Hall.